Advantages of pure electric servo press brake bending machine compared with hydraulic press brake bending machine
In recent years, the maturity and cost reduction of high-power and torque servo motors and driving technologies have promoted the application of related electric servo drives more and more. The CNC press brake bending machine widely used in the sheet metal industry has opened a new trend that the pure electric servo main drive replaces the hydraulic main drive. The tonnage and output of the pure electric servo CNC press brake bending machine are growing. This paper expounds the advantages of pure electric servo press brake bending machine over hydraulic press brake bending machine from the aspects of energy saving, environmental protection, processing efficiency, bending accuracy and maintenance cost.
- Significant energy saving. One of the advantages of the pure electric servo drive technology is that the input power of the motor is proportional to the load power. The power consumption is large when bending, small when the slider moves up with no load, and basically no power when the slider stops. However, the main motor and hydraulic pump of the hydraulic servo press brake bending machinecontinue to operate even if the sliding block does not work, consuming electric energy. In addition, the mechanical main transmission efficiency of the pure electric servo press brake bending machineis more than 95%, and the hydraulic transmission efficiency of the hydraulic servo press brake bending machine is less than 80%. The efficiency of the hydraulic system components is lower after aging and wear.
Taking the 100t press brake bending machine as an example, the power consumption of the main machine of the pure electric servo press brake bending machine is about 12kW · h/d, while the power consumption of the hydraulic system of the hydraulic press brake bending machine is about 60kW · h/d, and the pure electric servo press brake bending machine can save about 80% of the energy according to the working hours of a day.
- Environmental protection and pollution-free. The pure electric servo press brake bending machinedoes not use hydraulic oil, and there is no trouble in replacing hydraulic oil and hydraulic components, so there is no leakage of hydraulic oil in the process of replacement, replacement and daily system, nor waste oil treatment and pollution.
- The slider has high speed and high production efficiency. The response speed of the servo motor is faster than that of the hydraulic servo motor. Taking the 100t pure electric servo press brake bending machinedeveloped by Kaifeng Numerical Control Company as an example, the return and fast down speed of the slider is up to 200mm/s, and the working speed is 0~20mm/s; Most hydraulic press brake bending machines of the same tonnage have slider return and fast down speeds below 120mm/s and working speeds of 10mm/s. The hydraulic servo press brake bending machineis affected by the environment and the heating of the hydraulic system, so it needs to be started for preheating or stopped for heat dissipation; Once the hydraulic system has faults, the technical requirements for troubleshooting are high and the time is long. However, the pure electric servo press brake bending machine has few components and low failure rate, so these problems do not exist at all. Therefore, the processing efficiency of the pure electric servo press brake bending machine is nearly one time higher than that of the hydraulic press brake bending machine of the same tonnage.
- High bending accuracy. The bending speed of the pure electric servo press brake bending machineis adjustable, which can be set to adopt more appropriate bending speed for different thicknesses, materials and bending lengths to improve the bending accuracy and maintain high productivity. The deflection compensation axis of the pure electric servo press brake bending machineadopts VILA structure compensation device, which has higher bending accuracy.
The bending angle error of the hydraulic press brake bending machine is within ± 1 °, while the main drive of the servo press brake bending machine is driven by the lead screw driven by the servo motor, which has higher transmission accuracy. The bending angle error of various specifications of plates can be well guaranteed to be within ± 0.5 ° by measuring the bending angle.
- Low maintenance and use cost. The hydraulic oil of the hydraulic press brake bending machineneeds to be replaced regularly; Pumps, valves and seals are easy to break down and damage, and the hydraulic system is easy to be polluted, so it is difficult to find and remove faults. Once the hydraulic system is polluted, it is difficult to clean the system, which will cause environmental pollution. The transmission system of the pure electric servo press brake bending machineis simple, and there is basically no maintenance cost. It only needs regular lubrication.
The design and manufacture of the pure electric servo press brake bending machine aims at high accuracy, high efficiency and high reliability of bending. The finite element analysis of the bed and slider is carried out, which optimizes and strengthens the rigidity of the bed and slider. According to the analysis of energy consumption, environmental protection, processing efficiency, processing accuracy and cost of pure electric servo press brake bending machine and hydraulic press brake bending machine.