Introduction and advantages of flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine
The flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine of the multilateral bending center is one of the CNC bending machines. Literally understood, it belongs to the automatic intelligent equipment that automatically bends multiple sides of the sheet in sequence in a multilateral process, such as four-side bending and automatically changing sides to complete the multilateral bending at one time.
At present, there are three main ways of bending: manual, semi-automatic, and robotic cells. The degree of automation has risen, but the efficiency bottleneck cannot be changed. The flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine of the multilateral bending center does not need to change the mold, the working stroke is short, the feed is fast, and the overall efficiency is 3 to 4 times that of the manual operation of the bending machine.
Multilateral bending center The flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine can be applied to a wide range of industries, such as railway high-speed rail, chassis cabinets, door industry manufacturing, large-scale engineering and large-scale equipment, aluminum curtain wall decoration industry, precision sheet metal manufacturing industry, electrical complete set industry, elevator industry , the electronics industry, etc.
Applicable objects: those requiring high bending accuracy, complex bending, and relatively large quantities. At present, the top, bottom, side, door, back, and laminates of screen panels and file cabinets are all completed on automatic bending machines. To put it simply, except for the strips such as columns and reinforcing ribs, which are processed on ordinary bending machines, all other plate-shaped parts are completed in the bending center. Carbon steel plate, stainless steel plate, aluminum plate, copper plate, film plate, color steel plate and other metal plates.
Compared with the traditional bending machine, the flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine of the multilateral bending center has natural advantages in panel processing – labor saving, high speed and good product consistency. Today, the editor will introduce to you: the servo flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine of the multilateral bending center flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine, the second generation of the upper arm type? AT-S2000.
After two years of technical research, the technical research and development department of Primapress has developed a servo flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine with international level. The bending speed only needs 0.2 seconds per knife. The equipment can automatically fold up and down according to the bending process to achieve circular arcs. , Pressed dead edge, various angles of group bending, the comprehensive average efficiency can reach more than 3 times of ordinary CNC bending machines of the same specification, saving a lot of labor and mold costs for enterprises. The size of the processing plate is 1400x1400mm and 2000mmx1500mm, and it controls X, Y, C, V1, V2, Z1, Z2, W1, W2, P, a total of 10 axes. This bending center is all servo-driven, which fully saves energy and reduces consumption for enterprises. cost.
The flexible bending center cnc panel bending machine of the polygonal bending center can work independently and can efficiently produce parts of various specifications. The general mold can be automatically adjusted according to the size set by the program without any adjustment time, which ensures the safety of the operator and the quality of the product. The positioning process is only completed once at the beginning of the entire bending, and the operation is performed in this cycle, from the beginning to the completion of the processing, the bending plate and the rotating structure remain unchanged, and the resolution of 0.01 degrees ensures high production flexibility.
L fold of CNC bending machine
According to the angle, it is divided into 90% off and non-90% off.
According to the processing, it can be divided into general processing (L>V/2) and special processing (L<V/2).
1>The mold is selected according to the material, plate thickness and forming angle.
2> The principle of relying on position
1) Based on the principle of two post-fixed positions, and positioning according to the shape of the workpiece.
2) When a post-set gauge is in position, pay attention to the deflection, and it is required to be on the same center line as the bending size of the workpiece.
3) When making small bends, it is better to process in reverse position.
4) It is better to be at the bottom of the middle of the back regulation. (The back gauge is not easy to lift when leaning against the position)
5) It is better to be closer to the position side and to the rear rule.
6) It is better to lean on the long side.
7) Use a jig to assist the positioning (irregular positioning of the hypotenuse).
1) Pay attention to the positioning method during processing and the specified movement method in various positioning processing methods. The mold is bent when it is installed, and it is required to be pulled back to prevent the workpiece from deforming during bending. When a large workpiece is internally bent, the shape of the workpiece is large and the bending area is small, which makes it difficult for the tool and the bending area to overlap, resulting in difficult positioning of the workpiece or damage to the bending workpiece. In order to avoid the above situation, a positioning point can be added in the longitudinal direction of the processing, so that the positioning and processing are carried out in two directions, which makes the processing and positioning convenient, and improves the processing safety, avoids the damage of the workpiece, and improves the production efficiency.