The main components, stamping methods and purchase recommendations of pneumatic punching machines
Pneumatic punching machine is a crankshaft, connecting rod mechanism, the flywheel is driven by the motor, the flywheel drives the big gear through the shaft and pinion, the big gear drives the crankshaft through the clutch, and the crankshaft drives the connecting rod to make the slider work. Let’s understand the structural components of the pneumatic punch Bar.
- The bed part: the bed and the worktable are cast iron parts.
- Clutch: When the press is not working, the cam of the manipulator blocks the tail of the turning key, so that the crescent fox of the working part is completely trapped in the semi-circular groove of the crankshaft. When the press is working, the cam of the manipulator turns one Angle, let the tail of the turning key, the back of the working part enter any one of the three circular grooves of the middle sleeve, the clutch is in the combined position, the flywheel drives the crankshaft to rotate, and the slider moves up and down.
- Slider: In the slider, there is a pressure pedal type safety device under the ball bowl contacting the ball head of the adjusting screw to ensure that the press will not be damaged when overloaded. Open the square cover on the front to change the safety device.
- Brake band: An eccentric brake band is installed at the left end of the crankshaft. When the clutch is disengaged, it overcomes the inertia of the reciprocating movement of the slider and ensures that the crankshaft stops at the top dead center.
- Manipulator: The mechanism that controls the coupling and disengagement of the clutch when the manipulator is used. Switching the connection position of the manipulator lever can obtain two actions of single stroke and continuous stroke.
Pneumatic punch presses are general-purpose presses for sheet metal stamping, which can realize various cold stamping processes, such as punching, bending, and shallow drawing.
Pneumatic punch manufacturers talk about what stamping methods are available in pneumatic punches
The punching process created by the pneumatic punch press is the production technology of using the power of conventional or special punching equipment to directly subject the sheet to the deformation force and deform in the mold, so as to obtain product parts of a certain shape, size and performance. Here punch is the key Equipment, the following introduces the stamping production method created by the pneumatic punch.
1.Single punching: complete punching in a single pass, including straight line distribution, circular arc distribution, circumferential distribution, and punching of grid holes.
- Continuous punching in the same direction: using the method of partially overlapping rectangular molds, long holes, trimming, etc. can be processed.
- Multi-directional continuous punching: the processing method of using small molds to process large holes.
- Cannibalization: Use a small round die to continuously punch an arc in a small step.
5.Single forming: the processing method of forming a shallow deep drawing at one time according to the shape of the mold.
6.Continuous forming: forming processing methods that are larger than the mold size, such as large-size shutters, rolling ribs, rolling steps, etc.
What to pay attention to when choosing a suitable pneumatic punch
When the pneumatic punching machine is started or running, the operator should have a proper sitting posture, and the hands and head should be kept a certain distance from the punching machine, and the mind should be concentrated during operation. Those matters should be paid attention to when purchasing.
- Choose the appropriate punch model and style according to your own material requirements.
- A high-quality pneumatic punching machine is also an indispensable factor for its efficiency. Under a unified use environment, the more energy-consuming machines, the more popular it will be.
- The more versatile the machine, the shorter its service life. For the same reason, we should also consider this when choosing a pneumatic punching machine. On the premise of meeting our needs, the machine should be as simple as possible, and the operation should also be Keep it as simple as possible.
- Daily equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, spare parts costs and other operating costs should be as low as possible.