How to maintain sheet metal cnc fiber laser cutting machine daily?
The price of Fiber laser cutting machine is not low, ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions. Therefore, as long as possible to extend the service life of the Fiber laser cutting machine in order to better save production costs and win greater benefits. This shows that the daily maintenance and maintenance of the Fiber laser cutting machine is very important. The following is mainly explained from six aspects:
- Circulating water replacement and water tank cleaning: Before the machine works, make sure that the Fiber lasertube is filled with circulating water. The water quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the Fiber lasertube. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. This is best done once a week.
- Fan cleaning: Long-term use of the fan in the machine will accumulate a lot of solid dust in the fan, make the fan generate a lot of noise, and it is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the fan suction is insufficient and the smoke is not smooth, the fan must be cleaned.
- Cleaning of the lens: There will be some mirrors and focusing mirrors on the machine. The Fiber laserlight is emitted from the Fiber laserhead after being reflected and focused by these lenses. The lens is easily stained with dust or other contaminants, which can cause Fiber laser loss or damage to the lens. So clean the lenses every day. At the same time of cleaning, pay attention to:
- The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged;
- The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling;
- When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface down.
- Guide rail cleaning: guide rails and linear shafts are one of the core components of the equipment, and their function is to play a guiding and supporting role. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good movement stability. During the operation of the equipment, due to the large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during the processing of the processed parts, these smoke and dust will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will Corrosion points are formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail, which shortens the service life of the equipment. So clean the machine rails every half month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
- Fastening of screws and couplings: After the motion system has been working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion connection will loosen, which will affect the stability of mechanical motion. Therefore, observe the transmission components during the operation of the machine. There is no abnormal noise or abnormal phenomenon, and the problem should be confirmed and maintained in time. At the same time, the machine should use tools to tighten the screws one by one after a period of time. The first firming should be about one month after the equipment is used.
- Inspection of the optical path: The optical path system of the machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. There is no offset problem of the focusing mirror in the optical path, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part and offset There is a high possibility that, although there will be no deviation under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user must check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
- Every other week, the X-axis guide rail and lead screw, Y-axis guide rail and lead screw, Z-axis guide rail and lead screw must be checked for lubricating oil filling conditions, to maintain the lubrication of all moving parts, and to extend the X, Y, and Z axis guide rails and screws. The service life of the bar. b. According to the environment of the workshop, check the contamination of the reflector and focusing lens surface from time to time (at least once within a month), and clean the optical lens in time to ensure its service life (see the maintenance of optical lens for details).
- Regularly clean up the sundries passing the ventilation vent to ensure the ventilation effect.
- Regularly check the filter in the air path, and remove the water and debris in the filter in time.
- Regularly check whether the screws of the travel switch bracket and the striker bracket are loose.
- Clean the dust on the ventilation fan filter of the electric control cabinet in time to ensure good ventilation to facilitate the heat dissipation of the internal electrical components.
- Clean up the sundries in the protective skin cavity of the guide rails in time to avoid damaging the guide rails and prolong the service life of the guide rails.
- After the machine tool is installed and used for a period of time, the level of the machine tool should be readjusted to ensure the cutting accuracy of the machine tool.