Introduction to Automatic metal plate metal plate deburring and polishing machine belt sander machine
plate deburring and polishing machine belt sander machine Basic parameters:
- Scope of equipment application: Suitable for laser cutting, stamping cutting, flame cutting plasma cutting, machining and other metal plate slag and burr removal, surface pre grinding, wire drawing, edge chamfering and other processes
- Four or six sets of roller brushes, adjacent to each other to form a positive and negative rotation direction, can ensure that the abrasive fully contacts each position of the product, thereby presenting a perfect processing effect.
- Equipment function: Pre grinding, wire drawing, polishing, scratch removal, deburring, chamfering and rounding off of workpiece surfaces such as laser cutting, plate cutting, stamping cutting, water knife cutting, plasma cutting, etc
- plate deburring and polishing machine belt sander machineEquipment combination: wide sand belt+universal rolling brush single or multiple combined structures
- Equipment processing width: 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1300mm, 1600mm
- Equipment processing thickness: 0.5-60mm
- Conveying and feeding speed: 0.5-8m/min (variable frequency adjustable)
Variable frequency adjustable rolling speed
Variable frequency adjustable rotation speed
- Optional feeding method:
(1) Strong permanent magnet adsorption conveying material (suitable for carbon steel workpieces. Workpiece size ≥ 10mm × 10mm）
(2) Vacuum negative pressure adsorption conveying and feeding (suitable for stainless steel plates, copper plates, aluminum plates, etc. that are not magnetically adsorbed. Workpiece size ≥ 50mm × 50mm）
- Adjust the machining parameters on the CNC PLC touch screen of the entire machine.
- Equipped with wet vacuum cleaners to achieve environmentally friendly production.
- plate deburring and polishing machine belt sander machinespecifications:
Feeding method/conveyor way
Feeding speed/conveyor speed
Broadband Belt Speed
Brush plate rotation speed
Brush rotation speed
Vacuum adsorption/magnetic adsorption/pressure roller