Main features and related standards of hydraulic CNC four-roller plate bending machine for sheet metal
The metal plate hydraulic CNC four-roller plate rolling machine produced in China can feed the metal plate at one time, and can complete the pre-bending and rolling of the end of the plate without turning around. Ideal equipment for workpieces. The upper work roller of the hydraulic CNC four-roller plate bending machine for sheet metal is the main driving roller, which is driven by a hydraulic motor and a reducer, and the lower roller is an auxiliary drive, which is also driven by a motor. The side rollers are passive rollers, the lower rollers and side rollers are hydraulically driven for lifting and lowering, the lifting and lowering displacements are controlled by computer, automatically leveled, digitally displayed on the screen, and the synchronization accuracy is ±0.15mm. The overturning and reset of the overturning bearing body is driven by hydraulic pressure, and a balance mechanism is installed at the tail of the upper roller, which can easily unload the rolled workpiece and the cylinder. It is equipped with a mobile independent operating table, which is convenient for workers to use and has a safety interlock device. The machine has full functions, high precision and easy operation. It is suitable for rolling round, The ideal first choice for curved and tapered workpieces.
- This machine is a micro-controlled metal sheet hydraulic CNC four-roller rolling machine, which has the function of pre-bending the end of the sheet, feeding the steel plate, and can complete the pre-bending and rolling of the end of the sheet without turning the head.
- The material of the work roll is 42CrMo. After forging and tempering treatment, it is HB240~280. It has good comprehensive mechanical properties, high strength and strong wear resistance. It is suitable for high-load work and has a long service life.
- The work roll end bearing of the hydraulic CNC four-roller plate rolling machine for sheet metal adopts rolling bearing, which has a small friction coefficient, reduces reactive power loss and saves energy.
- The lifting and lowering displacements of the lower and side rollers of the hydraulic CNC four-roller plate bending machine for metal sheets are controlled by computer, automatically leveled, digitally displayed on the screen, and the synchronization accuracy is ±0.15mm. The coiling has high precision and easy operation.
- The lower and side rollers of the hydraulic CNC four-roller plate rolling machine for sheet metal can be inclined at one end, and can rise and fall at the same time in the inclined state, which is beneficial to the rolling of conical workpieces.
- The hydraulic CNC four-roller plate rolling machine for sheet metal is equipped with a movable operating table, which is more convenient for operators to use. The touch screen displays the positions of the four work rolls, so that the operator can see at a glance.
- The control system of the metal sheet hydraulic CNC four-roller bending machine adopts the PLC programmable controller of Japan OMRON Company. The system has parameter setting, data editing, perfect alarm, power-off memory, man-machine interface, status display, real-time calculation , storage files, debugging mode, manual mode, program control mode, file editing, fault self-diagnosis, intelligent judgment of operation errors and other protection functions; the system has the advantages of strong anti-interference ability, long service life, shock resistance and stable operation.
- The sensors for the lifting and lowering of the lower roller and the side rollers of the hydraulic CNC four-roller plate bending machine for sheet metal use high-precision sensors to ensure the position accuracy and monitor the position of each roller.
- The main electrical components of the high-power part are selected from Schneider or Chint high-quality products, which have the characteristics of long service life and long trouble-free time.
- The hydraulic pipeline joints are all made of cone-sealed quick-release joints, which have reliable radial seals to ensure that the hydraulic system of the equipment does not leak oil during operation.
- The hydraulic system has suction and return oil filters to ensure the cleanliness of the system, and an air filter to ensure normal breathing of the fuel tank and evaporation of water. There are dual safety protection devices in the system to ensure the safe use of the equipment.
- The inverted bearing body (inverted head) is equipped with a dumping oil cylinder. The inverted head can be dumped and erected, which is convenient for workpiece reclaiming. The inversion and reset of the inverted bearing body are equipped with an interlocking device. After the inverted bearing body is turned over, other actions are on standby. state, and can only resume action after the overturned bearing body is reset, which plays a role in safety protection.
- The end of the upper roller is equipped with a balancing device. The balancing device plays a balancing role on the upper roller when the bearing body is turned over. When the material is turned over and discharged, the upper roller is in a balanced state by the balance mechanism, so that the cylinder can be easily taken out. shaped workpiece.
- The metal plate hydraulic CNC four-roller plate rolling machine adopts an integral base, which is strong in rigidity, easy to hoist, and easy to install. The frame and base are all welded structure, and annealing and aging treatment is carried out to eliminate internal stress and improve the precision of the plate rolling machine. The structure of the whole machine is composed of building blocks, which is beautiful in appearance and more convenient for maintenance.
Relevant standards for the entire manufacturing process of sheet metal hydraulic CNC four-roller rolling machine
- JB/T8778-1998 “Technical Conditions of Hydraulic CNC Four-Roll Rolling Machine for Sheet Metal”
- JB/T8796-1998 “Accuracy of Rolling Machine”
- JB/T1829-1997 “General Technical Conditions for Forging Machinery”
- GB/17120-1997 “Technical Conditions for Safety of Forging Machinery”
- GB/T3766 “General technical conditions for hydraulic systems”