What are the technical precautions for the dual-machine linkage CNC bending machine tandem press brake ?
In our sales, we often encounter customers who need to purchase a dual-machine linkage CNC bending machine or called tandem press brake . When discussing technology
with such customers, we need to pay attention to one point:
Double-machine linkage CNC bending machine
1. Because the production pit of the dual-machine linkage CNC bending machine tandem press brake in our Primapress factory is only 14.5 meters, the maximum lifting weight
of the honing car is 34T, so if you encounter a dual-machine linkage with a whole length of more than 14.5 meters, the weight of a single wall panel exceeds
30T (According to the machine tonnage and throat depth, technicians need to calculate), need to negotiate with the person in charge.
2. If the customer’s dual-machine linkage is used to process electric poles or signal towers, their technological process is: opening the plate (cutting with plasma,
flame, etc., and beveling the plate over ten millimeters) — bending ( Generally, the line is drawn and the material is pushed forward and backward. There are
also numerical control control of the forward and backward material, which is expensive)-welding (gantry welding + roller frame)-welding flange-surface treatment
(grinding, galvanizing) , Spray, etc.).
3. After understanding the product process, in addition to the material, thickness, and length of the sheet material that needs to be known for
calculating the machine tonnage, we also need to know whether the processed workpiece is polygonal or circular. If it is a circle, we should pay attention
to the radian when designing the upper and lower molds; if it is a polygon, use conventional molds.
4. In addition, we need to know the maximum and minimum diameters of the workpiece. For example, the maximum diameter of the workpiece is 400mm.
When designing the mold, the length of the mold handle of the upper mold should be greater than 400mm, so that when the last cut is folded, the two sides
of the workpiece will not be gnawed and slipped. Piece. At the same time, if the customer needs one-time molding, the throat of this equipment must be greater
than 800mm. If the workpiece is too large, such as 1.5 meters in diameter, if this type of workpiece is formed at a time, the throat needs to reach 3 meters.
This type of machine cannot do it, so you can only fold half of the workpiece and turn it in one direction. (This method, the throat The mouth needs 1.5 meters),
or fold two semicircles and then weld (this kind of method, the workpiece does not turn to the throat 1.5 meters, but the throat is turned 800mm)
5. If the minimum diameter of the workpiece is 200mm with a 12-sided shape, the circumference of the workpiece is 630mm, and the length of a single side is 52mm,
so the slot of the lower die must be less than 52mm*2=104mm, otherwise my workpiece cannot be bent .
Of course there are some other details about the dual-machine linkage, such as the workbench (electric, manual), forward and backward pushing
(selection of control functions), etc.