what is the difference of electro-hydraulic bending machine and torsion bar press brake machine
Keywords: electro-hydraulic bending machine
As people’s requirements for bending machines are getting higher and higher, there are more and more types of bending machines on the market.
The more common types are CNC bending machines, hydraulic bending machines and torsion axis synchronous bending machines, etc. Among them,
there is also a type of electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine in the CNC bending machine. Many people will be entangled in the
equipment and the torsion axis synchronous bending machine. They don’t know which one to buy when buying, then next The editor
will first introduce the characteristics of the electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine, and then analyze in detail the difference
between it and the torsion axis synchronous bending machine.
Features of electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine:
1. The hydraulic convex automatic compensation system is adopted to solve the influence of the deformation of the slider during the bending process on the
quality of the workpiece. The compensation amount is automatically adjusted by the numerical control system, which is convenient and accurate.
2. It adopts a fully functional backgauge mechanism and can choose to control multiple backgauge shafts. Functional parts in the backgauge.
Such as guide rails, lead screws, bearings, etc., all use imported original parts to ensure the accuracy of the back gauge.
3. The machine body adopts an integral welded structure, which is convenient for transportation and processing, and can ensure the accuracy of the machine tool.
4. The main components such as the fuselage and the slider are all analyzed by ANSYS finite element analysis software to ensure the reliability of the machine tool.
5. The hydraulic system adopts the integrated control system imported from Germany, which reduces pipeline installation, improves the
working stability of the machine tool, and has a beautiful and simple appearance.
The difference between electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine and torsion axis synchronous bending machine:
1. There is a big difference between the torsion shaft synchronous bending machine and the electro-hydraulic servo bending machine.
The former uses a torsion shaft to connect the left and right swing rods, etc., forming a torsion shaft forcing a synchronization mechanism to keep
the up and down movement of the cylinders on both sides synchronized; It adopts a hydraulic control system such as a proportional
electro-hydraulic servo valve and a grating ruler to form a closed-loop control. In other words, the torsion axis synchronous bending machine
uses a mechanical synchronization method, while electro-hydraulic synchronization is a servo proportional valve synchronization method.
2. In contrast, the machining accuracy of the body of the torsion shaft is relatively low, so it cannot meet the accuracy requirements of the
electro-hydraulic servo proportional valve at all.
3. Even if the torsion axis synchronous bending machine is forcibly converted into an electro-hydraulic CNC bending machine, the effect is still lacking
compared with the torsion axis servo CNC bending machine.
4. From the actual cost point of view, the cost of refitting the torsion axis bending machine with electro-hydraulic servo is very high. Proportional servo valve,
grating ruler, electro-hydraulic CNC bending machine system must be added, and it is possible to add precision back gauge; at the same time
It is also necessary to dismantle the balance shaft, hydraulic valve and other components of the torsion shaft bending machine,
which not only requires a lot of work, but also consumes a lot of cost.
Everyone knows the characteristics of the electro-hydraulic servo CNC bending machine. The difference between this equipment and the
torsion axis CNC bending machine is the above content. You can choose these two bending machines according to the actual situation.
CNC and NC Type torsion bar hydraulic press brake bending machine