Basic knowledge and precautions for use of hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine
The hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine is mainly composed of the bed part, the side roller part, the idler part, the transmission part, the electrical part, the hydraulic system, the mold and so on. The machine has the pre-bending function of profiles. The three work rolls are all main driving rolls, which are realized by hydraulic motors and gears. The lifting and lowering of the two lower rolls is hydraulically driven. Both sides of the roller are provided with idler rollers and straightening guide roller devices, which is beneficial to ensure the rolling quality of profiles with asymmetric cross-sections (such as angle steel).
This model is fully driven by three rollers, which can pre-bend the end of the profile. By adjusting the guide rollers, the distortion generated during the asymmetric rolling process can be corrected. All actions are completed by the buttons on the electrical control cabinet. Displacement digital display, display accuracy 0.1mm. According to the shape of the profile section, it can be rolled in different shapes. The machine is advanced in structure, reliable in operation, small in size and advanced in function. It is an advanced profile forming equipment at home and abroad.
The bed of the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine is a steel plate welded structure, and is annealed to eliminate internal stress. The whole machine has sufficient strength and rigidity, which can meet the bending of profiles within the range of the machine’s capacity, and can bend angle steel, flat steel, square steel, channel steel, I-beam, round steel, steel pipe and other profiles by changing the mold. The advantages of this profile bending equipment are that the rolled profiles have good precision and high work efficiency. Widely used in boilers, shipbuilding, hydropower, metal structures and other industries.
How to correctly apply the lubricating oil of the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine
How to correctly apply the lubricating oil of the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine, the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine can complete the pre-bending, rolling and rounding process of the profile in one feeding: the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine has advanced structure and full functions, which can be used according to the user. Stand or lie down. Reasonable lubrication of the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine is an effective measure to reduce power consumption and improve machine life.
For this reason, reasonable lubricating materials must be selected and the necessary lubrication system must be established.
- Lubrication method – The machine adopts oil cup lubrication and manual oiling according to the working conditions. Please refer to the lubrication plate of the machine for the lubrication part.
- The choice of lubricating oil – artificial refueling place, use calcium-based grease, oil cup lubrication point, use No. 2 grease in summer, and use No. 1 grease in winter.
- Lubrication system and precautions–Users should establish a specific lubrication system according to the specific working system, load and operating conditions of the machine.
(1), the lubrication point must be adequately lubricated before the machine is started.
(2) When the machine is working continuously, the oil cup is generally supplied with oil once every 4 hours, and the gear is generally lubricated once in March.
(3), the entire lubrication system of the machine is cleaned once a year.
How to operate the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine more safely at high temperature
How to operate the hydraulic CNC section angle steel profile bending machine more safely at high temperature:
- The puncher must learn to master the structure and performance of the bending machine equipment, be familiar with the operating procedures, and obtain the operating license before independent operation.
- The correct use of safety protection and control devices on the roll forming machine equipment shall not be arbitrarily removed.
- Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts and protective safety devices of the roll forming machine are correct. The screws used to fix the mold must be firm and must not move.
- The roll forming machine should run for 2-3 minutes before working to check the flexibility of the control device (such as the foot brake). After confirming the normal operation, it can be used without any operation.
- The roll forming machine mold must be fastened, and the upper and lower molds should be aligned to ensure the correct position. The punch should be tried by hand machine (empty) to make sure the die is working in good condition.
When we use the bending machine to process products, we should set the processing size and processing quantity in advance. Do not overload work. The user can set the shearing machine parameters such as the number of shears, processing length, feeding speed, frequency, etc. Buying a high-efficiency punch can not only save you time, but also create a lot of money for you. Stretch bending machine is one of the important equipment in the machinery industry. With the rapid economic growth in recent years, the society has more and more needs for cutting boards, and the precision requirements to ensure sheet metal processing are also getting higher and higher, and the requirements for secondary efficiency are also higher. Higher and higher.
How to better maintain the bending machine in daily use?
- When cleaning the oil tank of the elbow, clean the oil inlet filter of each pump.
- Within 1-2 months after the equipment starts to use, clean the oil tank and filter the hydraulic tank once.
- If it is found that the forwarding and retreating switching fails, first check whether the solenoid valve is operating, such as the solenoid valve is operating normally, and then check whether the sequence valve 6X3, the relief valve YF-L20H4 or the one-way unloading valve 4HD3 is stuck by impurities. (This phenomenon generally occurs easily when the device is started to use). If there is a stuck phenomenon, disassemble it and clean it with gasoline or diesel oil, and then re-install it.