The difference between pneumatic punch machine and merchnical power press punch machine and operation precautions
Pneumatic punching machine, the braking method is a pneumatic clutch, the main punching power comes from the impulse generated by the motor driving the flywheel and the flywheel driving the crankshaft. Ordinary punch presses use traditional braking methods. The most common one is mechanical key brake. The main punching power comes from the impulse generated by the motor driving the flywheel and the flywheel driving the crankshaft. Ordinary punches are also called presses, which are a more traditional mechanical processing method in the stamping process. I will compare the differences between pneumatic punches and ordinary punches to deepen the understanding of pneumatic punches.
- Safety, pneumatic punch presses have higher safety performance than traditional punch presses;
- Precision, pneumatic punching machine has higher precision than traditional punching machine; upper and lower molds are more convenient than traditional punching machine;
- The speed is faster than the pneumatic punch; the pneumatic punch has a cylinder, which needs air, but the traditional one does not;
- The price of pneumatic punches is higher than that of traditional punches.
Pneumatic punching machine is a kind of high-speed punching equipment with high punching accuracy and high speed. The compressor is used to generate gas. Compared with ordinary punching presses, pneumatic punching presses adopt advanced photoelectric protection technology and are punching equipment using pneumatic clutch brakes. , Realize the mutual cooperation of computer counting and program, greatly improve work efficiency.
Precautions for Pneumatic Punch Operation
Pneumatic punching machine is a processing machine tool with great risks. We must firmly establish the idea of safety first, and must strictly operate the process to prevent accidents.
The following items must be executed during the stamping process:
(1) It is forbidden to correct the position of the blank material of the die during the operation of the slider and after the pedal or operating handle has been stepped on. Pneumatic punch
(2) It is forbidden to work when the operating mechanism and the automatic shutdown mechanism are not operating normally.
(3) It is forbidden to put anything on the punch table and change the pedal mechanism or pad any objects. Pneumatic punch
(4) It is forbidden to put more than one blank on the die at the same time and clean the iron filings and edge material by hand.
(5) It is forbidden to work when the impact of the punch and the abnormal sound of the automatic falling are found. Pneumatic punch
(6) It is forbidden to clean ash and slag by hand, put parts in, and use cameras and tools when sending and picking up workpieces.
(7) It is forbidden to put your hands or head between the punches, dies, and pads.
(8) It is forbidden to clean, refuel or go to the top of the equipment to observe the operation and repair during operation.
(9) It is forbidden to talk, laugh, and fight with others during the operation, and the mind should be highly concentrated.
(10) It is forbidden to go to the machine tool and operate smoking after drinking.